2012. július 9., hétfő

Libya #301

 Libya
Newest mail: 11 June, 2012









It's been a long time since I last wrote a description to my postcards. But this time I really have to comment on this one. First of all, I would like to thank all my friends out there to support this postcard project. With their help I've just passed the 300th different entity with only a very few left. 
The second reason is the country of Libya. A bit more than a year after their glorious revolution, it is good to know that things are getting back to normal and that the postal system is working again. Although this specific letter was sent registered it's also a pleasure to see the stamps on the envelope commemorating the 1st anniversary of the Libyan Revolution.
Thanks to Abdul, and thanks once again to all of you out there!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése